We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias. By joining Intellias you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients, as well as contribute in our Centers of Excellence. Overall DevOps is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location DevOps community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Advice and implement effective monitoring of common or shared services such as messaging queues, databases, and web servers;
- Deploy and maintain some of the most mission-critical kubernetes clusters worldwide;
- Build and maintain CI & CD infrastructure;
- Work with development teams to ensure the security and scalability of deployed solutions;
- Develop deployment strategies for new services;
- Communication with customer;
- Estimation of efforts.
- 5+ years of professional commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Extensive experience with AWS and Kubernetes;
- Strong experience with Jenkins pipelines, Docker;
- Hands on experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Linux system administration (bash scripting);
- Experience with puppet (or ansible, or chef);
- Hands on experience with build tools (cmake, maven, sbt);
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java debug/troubleshooting;
- Programming experience with either Python or Ruby.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.