Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a DevOps engineer you will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our Digital Engineering Enterprice Platform.
The Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software applications by taking care of common SDLC challenges. The Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- Build required infrastructure to host the implementation of Saviynt solution following software engineering ;
- Collaborate and contribute in the implementation of IAM Saviynt tool into the existing DEEP platform running on top of AWS;
- Design IAM processes and strategies to securely manage the identity lifecycle - Design, implement, configure, and deploy IAM solutions;
- Create and maintain design, technical architecture, and release management documentation related to the Implementation of IAM solutions.
- 4+ years proficient AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect is essential);
- Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer;
- Experience with Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- IaC Specialist – Terraform;
- Advanced understanding of Directory Services, AD, LDAP, and DNS;
- API Management/Event drive architecture experience;
- Experience implementing authentication methods, SSO, OAuth, MFA, SAML, Federation and Certificates;
- Working knowledge of IAM tools such as OneLogin, SambaAD, WindowsAD, OpenLDAP, MFA, Saviynt;
- Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js);
- Solid foundation in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting;
- Automation and continuous delivery practices expert;
- Strong background with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Expert in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab;
- Expert with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/ELK;
- Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum;
- Fluent English (spoken and written).