As Intellias continue to expand its global outsourcing capabilities we have an exciting and unique opportunity to support and strength the relationship of existing and new engagements in Automotive, Location-Based Services, IoT, FinTech, Real Estate, iGaming and other areas.
We are looking for talented open-minded Senior Delivery Manager who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team(s).
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate complex solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to lead and motivate the team, hire new team members, identify risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Directing and managing one or more, medium to large-sized project(s) of moderate / high complexity;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Ensuring that adequate and qualified staffing is assigned for each of the major project areas, in consultation with the appropriate functional managers and team leaders;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results within project constraints;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Producing agreed regular progress reports on the project status for the company management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 5+ year full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager with direct project accountability;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.