Intellias intent to work as a technology consulting partner for developing and launching a Digital Trade Finance Bank located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
The Intellias Team is targeted to research, architect and implement the cloud-agnostic solution for the Bank based on Microsoft Azure (including Azure Cloud Hosting, Security, AD, Data Lake). The following solutions will be utilized for digital banking: Microsoft Dynamics to cover requirements on General Ledger, Customer Service Module, Portal (Mobile and Desktop), Project Operations; Microsoft Power Platform to cover workflows for onboarding, compliance and basic operational processes; Microsoft PowerBI for analytics and reporting.
The key value is to provide wise and modern development solutions in a convenient, flexible, efficient and secure way, that meets Fin-Tech requirements and follows industry best-practices.
- Directing and managing several project(s) of high and moderate complexity;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective scope and change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 5+ years full-time practice as a Senior Project Manager / Program Manager and 5+ years in management total in the software outsourcing industry;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in Fin-Tech industry is highly desired;
- Experience in managing teams of 40+ people;
- Experience in managing multiple projects running in parallel;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in dealing with Middle-East clients and culture is desired;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall, SCRUM master certificate will be a plus;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Readiness for business trips.