Our customer is one of the biggest providers of software and services to telecom and media companies. OSS, CSPs, NFV, SDA and other solutions, provided by the customer are widely used across the world.
One of the main focus of our customer is to transform their business to the way, when they are steadily leading in digital user experiences.
We are looking for skilled Senior Delivery Manager who will manage multiple product development teams, focusing on infrastructure operation/activities such as:
- Environment management;
- Managing IT/Infra/Application assets;
- Multi-platform provisioning;
- Automatic patch management.
- Managing several teams for one engagement in Telecom domain;
- Business development and account management in required areas;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
- Coaching customers, explaining best practices in management and engineering process;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- Get things done principle is a must;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management of Information Systems;
- 2-3+ years of full-time practice as a Project Manager/ Delivery Manager and 4+ years in management in total in the field of software outsourcing industry;
- Track record of accounts led in Telecom domains;
- Pre-sales and client engagement experience is a must;
- Readiness for multitasking, self-organization, self-motivation, and ability to motivate others;
- Experience in direct communication with Director of Engineering level on client side;
- Responsibility and ownership for allocated accounts is required;
- Readiness to make “hands dirty” in issue resolution on low level;
- Previous technical experience in software development is a plus;
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people or engagements with 3+ teams would be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in staffing, project scheduling, risk and change management, requirement analysis, effort estimating, software engineering practices, quality assurance;
- Good understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.