Overall description and responsibilities:
We seek for mature Senior Delivery Manager to join our fast growing organization. The main direction will be to work closely with our sales, technology office and other sales/pre-sales related departments in order to facilitate new business acquisition from engineering side.
You will be responsible for establishing close collaboration with Intellias prospects, get their RFPs, work with sales, technology office and other sales/pre-sales related departments in order to attract the prospects, prepare proposals, negotiate all relevant aspects etc.
In addition you will be responsible for running and growing the projects portfolio gathered, work with engineers and leads, ensuring that high quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives, hiring additional delivery managers etc.
You will need to be involved in projects from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective scope and change management.
Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team.
Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation.
Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members.
Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals.
Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years full-time practice as a Senior Project Manager / Program Manager and 7+ years in management total in the software development industry;
- 1+ years of sales / pre-sales related activities;
- Past experience as software developer or quality assurance engineer is a plus;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people;
- Experience in managing multiple projects running in parallel;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall, SCRUM master certificate will be a plus;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree +.