Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
- Directing and managing several mid to big-sized project(s) of moderate complexity;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective scope and change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years full-time practice as a Senior Project Manager / Program Manager and 5+ years in management total in the software outsourcing industry;
- Past experience as software developer is a plus;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people;
- Experience in managing multiple projects running in parallel;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall, SCRUM master certificate will be a plus;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.