Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Senior ETL Engineer who will join to the development of Cloud Voice Platform application based on SaaS solution. Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies based in the United States. Our client, together with our teams in Kyiv and Kharkov, uses the Agile oriented approaches and trending technologies such as AWS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Microservices. By joining our team, you will get exceptional technical\multinational experience working with highly scalable, resilient solutions and innovative product that already on production.
- Building ETL pipeline on existing data lake;
- Creating and support of a report system;
- Integration with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau);
- Optimization of data queries;
- Help to solve stability and performance problems between the application and the database;
- Perform cutover data migrations;
- Propose, implement systems and support enhancements and process improvements;
- Support complex infrastructure setup.
- Database experience with MySQL, MSSQL or equivalent;
- Will be a plus experience in development languages: Java, Python or Scala;
- Experience with Cassandra or comparable NoSQL;
- Experience with Test Driven Code Development;
- Experience with SCM tools such as GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Buildkite, Jira, jfrog artifactory, etc.;
- Experience with Hadoop stack and MapReduce;
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with data modelling;
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, scripting and administration;
- Experience with AWS cloud computing.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or related technical field (MS in CS is preferable).