The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
The Application & Infrastructure Team is a L2/L3 unit, that is responsible for task-force activities, in response to most deep and complex issues, that cannot be resolved on L1 level, their analysis, resolution and continuous applications, facilities and services improvement and hardening, in proactive, long-term-envisioned and efficient way. The key is business continuity enforcement, historical and potential issue analysis and classification, countermeasure planning, implementation and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience as a DBA/DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Working experience with Azure cloud platform (majority of Azure services, IaC: ARM templates, etc.);
- Working experience with Oracle and SQL databases;
- Working experience with CosmoDB is highly desired;
- Good knowledge of at least one of scripting language;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- To be capable to provide consulting services, in case of demand.
- Configure and administer cloud database solutions;
- Design and develop automation solutions related to CI/CD activities;
- Review database design that is in use;
- Design and build tooling to augment the workflow of engineering teams;
- Troubleshoot issues occurred in development, production environments;
- Work under optimization and bottlenecks, make it cost effective;
- Conduct improvement roadmap and to be ready to execute recommendations if needed;
- Configure and tailor solution in response to business changes;
- Report on key metrics related to role.