The customer is a Leading German Tier1 which develops a wide set of products for the automotive industry ( i.e. electronic control unit, safety-relevant in-vehicle software development, etc.). The client is developing ECU which will be responsible for updating firmware in other ECUs using Firmware Over-the-Air (FOTA) update.
- Support of development of the product (Change Request implementation);
- Validation and verification of the functionality of the ECU incl. communication with other ECUs over CAN bus;
- Design and implement tests using С++ and CAPL scripts;
- Failure analysis and fixing;
- Regular communication with the distributed team;
- Reporting on results of your work.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with C/C++ software development and/or testing;
- Practical experience with MISRA is a plus;
- Experience in the development of systems with limited resources such as microcontrollers;
- Practical experience with CAN-related development and diagnostics (incl. CANoe/CAPL);
- Passionate about programming;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a very strong team player;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR; practical experience of AUTOSAR usage in commercial projects;
- Experience in Function Safety projects (ASIL B);
- Knowledge and experience of ASPICE.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree+.