Our customer is one of the key players in the world of maps and navigation platform.
We as a part of customer’s program develop data-driven location service at global scale, which operates on billions of transactions, map tiles, search and geocode requests.
The goal of the project is to provide comfortable guidance services for the car driver during the trip. For this purpose, the software collects and analyzes information from other sub-systems like Map data, Routing, Traffic load, etc.
Various programming languages and technologies, such as C++, Oracle, Java, Python, Hadoop, cloud computing are used.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Develop new features;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages (C++);
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity;
- Integrate our solution with other parts of the Navigation platform;
- Ensure the features are integrated on the target platforms in a way that meets the expectations of the customer.
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles;
- Proven proficiency in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Passionate about programming; a strong focus on performance aspects;
- Readiness to learn new technologies and business domains;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a very strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience in working with Docker, CI, Jenkins;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Higher Education: Not required/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA (please leave the correct one).