Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help client with engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. The scope of work spans over complex engineering assignments, including architecture, design, optimization and operation of big data/high-load services. We do “green-field” engineering with modern methodologies, such as Spotify Agile culture and DevOps Framework.
The platform uses Event Driven approach to integrate real-time engines, micro-services, data intelligence and enterprise applications. The Big Data solution with Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra and Kafka is aimed to support 10x peaks of concurrent accesses, with IoT and Data points generating trillions of events per year. Our full technology stack includes AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Jenkins pipelines, ELK, Python, Java, Hadoop, Spark, Diyotta, Cassandra, Kafka, WSO2, Hive, Zeppelin, Aginity, R Server, Tableau, SalesForce and Demandware.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proficient AWS engineer;
- Strong background as a software, infrastructure or as a system engineer;
- Understanding of Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Knowledge of Containers - Docker/Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure provisioning technologies - Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Knowledge of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Ruby, Go);
- Solid foundation in Linux and networks administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience with automation and continuous delivery practices;
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Experience in Git/Github/Bitbucket/GitLab;
- Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/Zabbix/Nagios;
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Python, Ruby.