Our customer develops and implements mobile enterprise solutions that help clients solve complex business problems and optimize efficiency. With more than two decades of hands-on experience in enhancing the built environment, the company is an innovator in transforming the workflow, improving performance and asset management.
Our client's solutions help forward-thinking organizations strategically utilize their physical assets, which results in significant savings, higher return on investment, and reduced risk. The software and solutions delivered led to critical improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of data collection and reporting, allowing management to see instantaneous results. Projects include web portals, mobile and cloud-based platforms that enable teams to collect, share, and access data in real-time remotely.
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, business and software requirements;
- Setup requirements management process and make sure it is followed;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Effectively manage project scope changes to ensure any change to scope is relevant, approved by stakeholders and documented;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product according to them;
Act as Product Owner in the product roadmap development;
- Clearly translate business requirements into software requirements understandable for the development team;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality.
- 4+ years of experience in requirements management or business analysis in IT companies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding the complexity of distributed systems architecture and the ability to communicate it with business;
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Hands-on experience in Azure DevOps;
- Ability to facilitate tech discussions and organize the documentation of achieved results and agreements;
- Understanding the basic Agile principles, Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor's Degree.