Intellias intent to work as a technology consulting partner for developing and launching a Digital Trade Finance Bank located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
The Intellias Team is targeted to research, architect and implement the cloud-agnostic solution for the Bank based on Microsoft Azure (including Azure Cloud Hosting, Security, AD, Data Lake). The following solutions will be utilized for digital banking: Microsoft Dynamics to cover requirements on General Ledger, Customer Service Module, Portal (Mobile and Desktop), Project Operations; Microsoft Power Platform to cover workflows for onboarding, compliance and basic operational processes; Microsoft PowerBI for analytics and reporting.
The key value is to provide wise and modern development solutions in a convenient, flexible, efficient and secure way, that meets Fin-Tech requirements and follows industry best-practices.
- Define project implementation roadmap;
- Define key value indicators for all business requirements / features;
- Perform delivery assurance activities to ensure that value and requirements are met;
- Definition and design of end to end services and operational processes from marketing through to BAU customer services taking into account the consumer and colleague experience including process documentation, measurement and training documentation;
- Define and document a organization, processes, procedures and reporting to operate the platform in Business as usual (“BAU”) state – operating model;
- Support the defining and documenting the Digital Banking Platform (DBP) financial model, revenue model and TCO cost models;
- Define activation and engagement approach, process, plan and documentation;
- Defining and documenting the implementation governance and BAU governance for Digital Banking Platform (DBP) and Bank from a design, implementation and BAU perspective;
- Providing Management level program implementation reporting;
- Create the regulatory business case for submission to Regulator Support the production of Board reporting;
- Support any other business initiation activities as required by Bank to launch the business.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience;
- Extensive years’ experience in FinTech domain;
- Deep understanding of bank's systems and their interactions;
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written;
- Ability and willingness to work through details, including where required, data mappings;
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains, readiness for multitasking;
- Run assessment and discovery phases on Customer side;
- Understand and define user workflows;
- Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills;
- Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements;
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements;
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development;
- Do Risk analysis and defect management;
- Participate in issue investigation process;
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams;
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view;
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective;
- Readiness for business trips.