Solution office at Intellias consists of high-end professionals with a consultant skillset. The aim of this unit on a contrary to delivery units (concentrated on certain account) is to provide solution-oriented services to our potential, new and existing customers as well as to internal company units.
We are looking for seasoned professionals with a wide range of experience willing to tackle complex technical business problems and contribute with their experience, intelligence, and inspiration to our team.
Frame the business problem or opportunity and find out the optimal way to leverage it. Develop solution alternatives and help the client choose and define the best option. Lead solution scope management to ensure that final result covers client business needs and Intellias capabilities.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options;
- Identify and define business needs and goals. For Enterprises, clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams;
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Managerequirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops;
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution;
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Help Architects with defining quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints;
- Where needed, interact with product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments;
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes;
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to Intellias’ corporate knowledge base;
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria;
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable);
- Business education (desirable).
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development life cycle;
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- Awareness of IT industry and digitalization trends for 3-5 previous years (desirable);
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence);
- Knowledge of prototyping tools;
- Industry domain knowledge (desirable): automotive, location, finance, retail;
- Systems domain knowledge (desirable, e.g. ERP, CRM, IoT);
- Knowledge in product management best practices (desirable).
Skills & Abilities:
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills;
- Strong analytical skills for critical assessment of information from numerous sources;
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form;
- Setting clear priorities and time-management. Ability to handle multi-tasking;
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions,
circumstances and feedback. Quick learning;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement.
- One of the following (desirable): IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing:
- IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad;
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 3 years or more, including;
defining solutions from idea to production;
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more;
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management;
- Experience in training development and conduction (desirable).