BPM department at Intellias plays key role in development of the company. We drive and manage corporate change management, process improvement and automation.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team and help us reaching the objectives within complex and challenging environment.
As Business Analyst in BPM Department, you will work closely with company top managers and process owners helping to build a country-wide leading IT services company. You will be responsible for a wide range of complex tasks and projects related to corporate business process improvement.
Key responsibilities are:
- Identify, introduce and facilitate process design changes by analyzing and developing complex business and system processes at all organizational levels;
- Improve business process, drive their re-engineering, as well as develop new business models to support strategic initiatives;
- Analysis and delivery of business, process and functional requirements to be implemented in corporate information systems;
- Manage various process improvement initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Hands-on experience in JIRA & Confluence;
- Demonstrate a variety of innovative approaches to address complex challenges and solve non-standard problems;
- Knowledge of business process modelling notations, including BPMN and UML;
- Expertise in implementing corporate information systems for a fast-growing company will be a plus.