In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, location-based services, traffic and places data, Intellias is working on a new generation navigation solution equipped in a series of models of a world-known luxury car brand.
The solution provides rendering of the vector maps, route calculation, places search, turn-by-turn guidance as well as access to online services such as dynamic navigation, route optimization due to traffic conditions and incidents, public transit, and others.
We're looking for skilled DevOps engineer with strong technical background, hands-on experience with Java and good communication skills to be responsible for quality and stability maintenance of the infrastructure that enables selling and post-selling services such as vehicle registration, map updates, license renewals, and link between the provider and vehicle users.
- Maintain AWS infrastructure, deployment, build and CI environment;
- Maintain backends applications map delivery, map signing and vehicle activation;
- Release Management, and Build troubleshooting;
- Creation, improvement and maintenance of CI jobs - Jenkins;
- Participate regular release process for navigation software (maps, embedded applications, web applications).
- 2+ years of professional commercial experience AWS Infrastructure;
- Mandatory: automation experience with one of Python/Ruby/Go;
- Experience with AWS SaaS EFS, ECS, EBS etc;
- Strong experience with AWS and docker containers;
- Experience building Jenkins or GitLab (or similar) pipelines;
- Strong understanding of RESTful API;
- Hands-on experience and good understanding of XML, JSON, JSONP;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit);
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent/higher degree.