Our client is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a seasoned engineer with experience in designing and developing backend services on AWS framework components.
- Be a part of the team that takes ownership of development, deployment and operations of the microservices using cutting edge technologies, and following DevOps practices;
- Contribute to detailed design based on high-level solution architecture;
- Contribute to the work of development team in order to meet Sprint scoping commitments and address any potential knowledge gaps;
- Ensure code follows industry standards;
- Complete code reviews and ensure design compliance on developed features;
- Participate in feature demos at the end of each Sprint;
- Work closely with BA / QC team to guide and review test cases;
- Must be able to independently troubleshoot issues and resolve problems both in code and in work environment.
- Experience in working with React is a must;
- Experience in working with cloud solutions like GCP/AWS/Azure is a must;
- Overall development experience of 4+ years.
Would be beneficial:
- Experience in development of containerized microservices for K8s;
- Python is an advantage;
- Experience working with Groovy is an advantage.