Playbuzz is one of the most innovative and dynamic companies in Media industry with mission to change the way people consume content on the web. Coming with the idea that anyone should be able to create interactive content people love, they produced the leading storytelling platform for publishers, brands and agencies to create and distribute engaging content for editorial and commercial use.
The platform evolved quickly, and today, tens of thousands of publishers and brands use new formats on their websites, apps and social channels to engage their audiences. To accelerate this rapid growth, we create new R&D teams at Intellias and we’re looking for the best people to join us. We work in small, agile teams, and our clients’ fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere helps employees quickly execute on their ideas. We encourage creativity and independent thinking, and our fun, lively office spaces reflect that spirit of exploration.
More about client: http://www.playbuzz.com
- You will develop code that works on scale, relevant both for backend and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ pageviews, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.),
- You will create a product everyone see (friends, family,..),
- You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role,
- You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment,
- You will be responsible of creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform and device.
- We love to learn new technologies, do hackathons and be innovatives with new ideas,
- We invest in people, you will have a personal development plan with personal goals.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- 5 years experience of backend development from which at least one year with Node.js;
- Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, cowDB, etc.;
- Experience with backend frameworks and build tools (express.js, winston.js, grunt, etc.);
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for scalable and high traffic application;
- Experience with cloud PAAS – Azure/AWS;
- Product orientation. You should love code as well and be proud of the product you work on;
- Problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude is a big advantage.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with .NET technologies (C#);
- Experience in SOA/micro-services;
- Experience with caching layers and CDNs such as: Varnish, Fastly, NS1, Akamai etc.
- Frontend: Angular, Grunt, Sass, Webpack, etc.;
- Backend: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), .Net, AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins.