Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative Trade Finance bank, that Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
The Integration Team is targeted to architect, research, develop and maintain various developer/client APIs for digital trade bank facilities and services. The key value is to provide wise and modern interfaces in a convenient, flexible, efficient and secure way, that meets Fin-Tech requirements and follows industry best-practices.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role (product owner, requirements management or business analysis);
- Solid knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence);
- Data mapping and data flow auditing experience (Big Data and Power BI experience is a plus);
- GDPR-compliance measures elaboration is a plus;
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills;
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in English is required;
- Flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environments;
- Experience in Fintech industry;
- Result-oriented and get-the-job-done attitude is a must.
- Help to define and develop our requirements/roadmaps together with our stakeholders and engineering teams;
- Create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic business value and needs;
- Drive iteration goals, accept stories, participate in demos and retrospectives;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Manage product requirements and keep them up-to-date and consistent;
- Resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
- Help engineering and business teams to define and implement the requirements and product release criteria in quality and in time;
- Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners;
- Assess feasibility and drive innovations and improvements;
- Assess data flows, their security and efficiency;
- Assess GPDR compliance.