Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative British-Emirati Trade Finance bank, which is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world's first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core value, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
- AZURE (App Services, BLOBs, SQL DBs, Cosmos DB, Azure Funcs, Azure DevOps, Data Lake, logic apps, others);
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Portfolio, etc.;
- Other: Splunk, PaloAlto.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Proven knowledge and expertise in CI/CD best practices (blue/green deployments, canary release, other practices for zero downtime deployments);
- Good understanding of principles: key vault, encryption protocols, VPN, network security, security groups, log management, OS hardening;
- Good knowledge of application vulnerabilities and mitigation practices;
- Secure SDLC, deep understanding of needed security steps and practices;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of at least one of scripting language;
- Good knowledge of (Azure) PowerShell as a tool for assessment and rollout of configuration;
- Working experience with Azure cloud platform (majority of Azure services, IaC: ARM templates, etc.);
- Experience with virtualization / containerization, release management and artifact repository tools are an advantage;
- To be capable to provide consulting services, in case of demand.
- Building repeatable and automated solutions;
- Augmenting existing monitoring solutions;
- Reporting on key metrics related to role;
- Implement security requirements to solution architecture;
- Compliance audit of configuration of Azure and it’s components;
- Designing and build tooling to augment the workflow of engineering teams;
- Increasing release automation and build release safety metrics;
- Troubleshooting issues occurred in development, production environments;
- To review architecture and infrastructure that are in use;
- To work under optimization and bottlenecks, make it cost effective;
- To review DR infrastructure;
- To conduct improvement roadmap and to be ready to execute recommendations if needed.