The product we are working on is online credit marketplace platform. It is so innovative and revolutionary that it became a market leader in Germany already. Our goal is to drive further innovations and help our customer to generate one billion in annual revenue.
Company is an online loan comparison. They make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. Through digitization and automation, Client provides a complete market overview and the fastest and easiest access to credit. With almost 500 employees, it is one of the largest German employers in the field of FinTech.
We are looking for talented open-minded DevOps Engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team. The Developer will be responsible for taking over current solutions overall design and technical implementation, planning reengineering/refactoring, developing architecture and providing technical documentation.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders and bring his intelligence to our team.
Whole Prod&Tech Organization is building Multi-Tenancy into the whole Platform, we have 16 cross-functional self-organized teams using Agile environment and teams are in charge of their own infrastructure in terms of writing CI/CD Pipelines or Manifest Files.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment;
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools;
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems;
- Prioritize and implement serverless solutions;
- Maintain AWS environment (dev, beta, staging, production);
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS;
- Data-wise to make existing platform to be multi-tenancy platform to be able to run multiple brands simultaneously.
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure;
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements;
- Experience with Terraform for Infrastructure as code, infrastructure on Kubernetes;
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration;
- Experience with GitHub, Github actions, Kubernetes and deploying applications on AWS;
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- Ability to effectively prioritize duties and efficiently complete responsibilities;
- Strong bias for action and ownership;
- Experience with AWS Lambda functions;
- Knowledge of modern technologies on a containerized infrastructure running on Kubernetes (EKS);
- Building CI/CD with Amazon Spinnaker, and Jfrogs Artifactory Travis CI;
- Knowledge of databases on MySQL for Data (Redis as Key/Value Store);
- Messaging via SNS/SQS and Kinesis;
- Monitoring tools - Prometheus + Grafana.