Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Discover and Deliver a new front-end site experience for all three Client`s sites based on design deliverables. This objective is a reskin of the visual design elements for common web assets such as (Typography, Textbox’s, Labels, Buttons, Drop Down’s, Links etc.) This new design language should be consistent across all sites and all platforms and should adhere to the architectural direction for front-end web components built by the engineering team.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- 3+ years of experience in Functional Automation creation;
- JS knowledge and experience;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Headless Browser Automation experience;
- SQL DB and NoSQL DB querying experience;
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing;
- Experience with mobile web applications;
- Experience in REST API testing;
- Proactive approach and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-tasking with multiple priorities and narrow time frames;
- English - Intermediate+.
Would be a big plus:
- BE background;
- Angular testing specifics;
- DOM manipulating;
- HTML5, CSS basics;
- Experience in performance and load testing (JMeter).
Higher Education: Not required.