Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The successful candidate will need to cover technical leadership in a cross functional team with Java and React engineers, together with BA, Manual and Automation QA's. The project The project is goal is to implement one of the top important components of Bank’s payment services for legal entities - payroll processing. This system should give possibility for legal entities to use Bank’s payroll services with different incoming channels. The payroll processing module should ensure processing of incoming information with further distribution of payments across different bank systems. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within the project and the whole digital transformation of the Bank.
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks;
- Strong skills in Java 13 and OOP;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Implement and extend the automation solution for Web Application;
- Contribute to API automation solution;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins);
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Setup test infrastructure environment using Docker;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
Nice To have:
- Experience Spring Boot and contribute into Spring project;
- Strong experience Kafka;
- Experience Docker;
- Experience Kubernetes;
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects.