Our customer’s services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
We are the experts on compilation of High Definition 3D maps. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany, United States and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of Highly Automated Driving.
- Boost the effectiveness of our team by helping us in optimizing our testing processes, increase quality and test coverage;
- Take control of the testing activities, processes for sub projects;
- Support and extend current testing framework;
- Develop new Test Suites/Cases.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 3+ years of overall professional experience Software Engineering with Java;
- Experience with Hadoop/MapReduce is a plus;
- Experience with java testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG);
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques (A/TTD, BDD);
- Experience in building and support complex automation test suites;
- Experience in continuous integration tools usage i.e. Jenkins (preferred);
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, RDS);
- Experience in map creation and routing business domain is a big plus;
- Experience in testing of ETL or Big Data systems is a big plus;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.