Our customer is a US based product company developing an IoT platform for Smart Tag devices attached to a construction worker’s helmet. It can provide an extensive range of data including headcount, a team contact list, inventory tracking and management, workflow and deliveries. The disposable device also allows for project alerts to and from team members, assignment of shifts, and even location of team members in case of accidents. All of the data is available via the associated dashboard from any mobile or desktop device.
- Lead architect and designer for hybrid hardware and cloud-hosted software offering, leveraging technologies ranging from Bluetooth LE to AWS serverless offerings (Lambda, DynamoDB, IoT Core, Aurora, API gateway).
- AWS and Google Cloud Platform;
- Design and development of scalable/flexible REST API’s (AWS Lambda) deployed and resources generated following the serverless framework;
- Web services implementation;
- Web application and server development;
- API and library design.
Good to have:
- Frontend implementation using modern frameworks;
- Cross platform frontend implementation support;
- Systems programming;
- Device driver development;
- C, C++, Java, Node.JS, Python, Scala, Ansible, C#;
- Intellectual Property/Patent Management;
- Linux kernel development;
- Wide variety of protocol experience (SNMP, IPMI, SMTP, DHCP, OpenGIS, etc).