Our client is a company that enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, it empowers their customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely.
The Program will transform the way all map-making is completed within the company to be automated and real-time while eliminating duplicate work and moving into the new future of a Software as a Service (SaaS) ecosystem. The company needs all components used for map-making as a service, real-time content updates, and full enriched maps. The goal is for all products to be within a single architecture, with the ability to expose each individual service as an external solution.
Our mission is to promote product quality by:
- Preventing defects through defining common practices, spreading quality standards and policies across Program Services to facilitate sufficient testing;
- Gaining confidence about the level of quality by regularly performing functional and performance testing on the system level, as well as performing E2E testing from the end-user perspective;
- Providing information for decision making, helping POs/PMs to understand risks by providing an assessment of product quality from an E2E user perspective;
- Finding defects.
- 4+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software;
- Good experience and knowledge of Java;
- Experience with Big Data;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Ready to learn and investigate new frameworks, approaches;
- Hands-on experience of the product with the Service-Oriented architecture;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed cross teams communication;
- Proactive skills.
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with Amazon cloud services;
- Experience with Flink and Kafka.