The product we are working on is online credit marketplace platform. It is so innovative and revolutionary that it became a market leader in Germany already. Our goal is to drive further innovations and help our customer to generate one billion in annual revenue.
We are looking for talented open-minded Automation QA engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of communication, analytical skills and consulting capability (either to Automation engineers on the client side and our local QA & Dev team), an ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to propose solutions for automation improvements (for all automation layers, UI and API) and effectively implement them together with the team and client
Technical experience is highly welcome, it's sometimes needed to dig in docker containers or jenkins pipeline logs in order to find the problem core.
- Together with the team (QAs and Devs) implement and maintain continuous integration processes for feature releases;
- Design, write and support automated tests, both for UI and API layers (Java+Cucumber+..);
- Collaborate with the automation team (customer side) to improve the automation framework and processes;
- Proposing and release new solutions for automation improvements.
- 3+ years experience as an automation test engineer;
- Selenium WebDriver (+Java) knowledge/experience (review, create new tests for UI and Backend and automation strategy);
- API automation experience (Java + RestAssured);
- Good English(upper intermediate) and communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy to pick up manner.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL;
- Analytical skills, ability to investigate and understand complex business logic even when documentation is not sufficient;
- Documentation skills, ability to help manual QA with test cases maintaining, use-cases based on User Stories and acceptance criteria, checklists, etc.;
- Experience with TestRail or similar TMT;
- Experience with a continuous integration toolset (Jenkins, DockerSwarm, etc).