Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence:
You will prioritize test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
- Accomplish test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools;
- Supervise and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality;
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage;
- Analyze reports and discrepancies to resolve root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level;
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. encouraged results/important metrics based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues;
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- 4+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong in Automation Testing;
- Pytest - Mandatory;
- Selenium - Strong skill to have;
- Strong English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Jenkins/AWX knowledge;
- AWS/Azure knowledge;
- Python development experience.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.