Intellias engineers will be part of our Digital Acceleration Team to run PoCs for using new technologies. Goal is to build and setup event driven microservice architecture in the bank to reduce significantly time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to the client's new platform with full GDPR and PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principles. We use cloud-native architecture with agile product development practices within our Digital Acceleration Team.
- Collaborate with business owners to clarify their requirements for new or enhanced business processes/products;
- Identify and document key business processes/workflows;
- Prepare specification documents for approved decisions;
- Develop a system level view to ensure consistency in requirements;
- Facilitate the alignment of end user requirements with system capabilities;
- Explore integration points with external/internal systems and help development teams with integration;
- Collaborate with development teams to understand architecture implications for business decisions.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the financial/banking industry, preferably in product management;
- Solid, hands-on experience in Business Process Analysis, System Analysis and Requirements Engineering;
- Excellent analytical skills, able to design complex data flows and business processes;
- Good knowledge of SOA, Microservices, UML, BPMN, SQL (DML, DDL);
- Experience with one or multiple interface technologies and concepts: REST, Swagger/postman, OpenAPI, XSD/WSDL, SOAP, JSON, etc.;
- Experience in API specification, web-services, mobile applications for banking and integrations (including data flow & logic of components for integration);
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and meeting facilitation skills;
- Passionate team player, committed and self-motivated;
- English level – Intermediate (or higher).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge about integration middleware principles: ESB, ETL, MQ;
- Experience of working with Camunda and Kibana, understanding of Marqeta and Mambu API models;
- Experience with different communication protocols (gRPC, events, messaging).