Based in London, our customer is operating in public health and agriculture. The project is based on using biotechnology and works for improving life quality and agriculture effectiveness in an aggressive environment. The complex of information technology solutions must be developed for convenient and effective management and establishing in time delivery and deployment in all steps and project branches of all sensitive parts. We are looking for an experienced android who can create high quality and good performance frontend using best practices for web apps with microservice architecture.
- Contribute to high-quality mobile app design and architecture;
- Apply software engineering design patterns to develop well-structured, modular, performant application code;
- Serve as a technical mentor in mobile app development;
- Perform code reviews, write unit and UI tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring;
- Collaborate with API teams on API design.
- 5+ years of working experience in software engineering;
- Extensive experience developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and best practices;
- Experience developing native Android applications on Android 6.0 API level 23 and above;
- Experience with at least one of these design architectures: MVVM, MVC, VIPER, Clean (Onion Architecture);
- Expert in UI layouts and creating adaptive layouts for various hardware configurations;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience in testing high volume applications: unit test, integration test, Espresso Test, performance test;
- Experience using external commercial and open-source libraries;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Portfolio of apps that you’ve built; ideally available in the Google Play App Store;
- Ability to prototype new features and redesign existing ones;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
- Upper-intermediate level of English, good communication skills.
- Experience in animation and graphics;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies;
- Experience with Jetpack Navigation;
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Open API standard (Swagger);
- Experience with push notification;
- Working knowledge of Internationalization;
- Advanced Gradle experience.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery;
- Experience releasing the app to the Google Play App Store;
- Experience with Google Firebase Analytics and Crashlytics;
- Experience with Android NDK and JNI;
- Familiar with Jetpack Compose;
- Experience in developing iOS mobile native applications in Swift/SwiftUI.