Our customers' products enable people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, it empowers users to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely.
We are developing a SaaS navigation solution that provides fresh, updatable and upgradable navigation content and services available on an "on-demand" basis. It provides a cloud platform, location services and a navigation software client working in symbiosis for the OEM to design and control the navigation experience in their vehicle lines. There is also a B2B marketplace for OEMs and 3rd party ISV to upgrade the navigation experience with additional content and services integrated into the core navigation experience in the vehicle.
- Participate in all stages of software development including analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and modifying software enhancements and/or new products for internal or customer applications;
- Work closely with product owners and principal engineers to implement, test and continually improve the product;
- Take accountability for implementation and quality of software products as well as time and complexity estimation of own technical tasks;
- Explore the existing solution and propose optimizations, analyze and fix incoming defects;
- Develop software products using Agile methods, tools, and continuous delivery process;
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and product demos;
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to resolve dependencies and deliver high-quality software on time.
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Android/Kotlin
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Software architecture design skills
- Understanding of test design techniques. Experience in creating test cases
- Experience using REST, SOAP and similar remote communication techniques
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English, ability to articulate and communicate clearly complex topics
- Experience working with CI/CD environments, understanding of Docker concepts.
Nice to have:
- Experience with navigation/geo-location solutions.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Geoinformatics.