Our project is related to Android Automotive. It based on cutting-edge technology stack and the latest version of Android that gonna run on pre-installed IVI system Android applications. The main goal is to develop an Android media player for IVI system and provide the possibility of connecting external sources such as Spotify, Youtube music, etc. Client located in California and will be integrated into the development process.
- Solid experience developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and best practices;
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines;
- Experience with Android IPC (Intents/ Binders/BroadcastReceivers);
- Experience with AndroidX and Jetpack Components (Architecture, Foundation);
- Experience with Android Library development (jar, aar);
- Solid experience with Unit testing in Java and Kotlin;
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- Fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Experience with MVVM pattern or frameworks;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
- Bluetooth experience;
- Experience in C, C++;
- Experience with Android NDK and JNI;
- Experience in dependency injection framework (dagger);
- Experience in AAOS;
- Audio HAL experience;
- Advanced experience with Gradle.