In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic, and places data enabling navigation, location-based services, and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in the development of in-car navigation product.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Bug triages / bug fixes for a system that is already in production;
- Feature development for upcoming releases.
- Good experience of Android and Java (Kotlin – nice to have);
- Good problem solving and debugging skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Knowledge of JUnit is a must;
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Software architecture design skills;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles;
- Android services and applications development (both NDK and Java);
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience in working with Grafana, InfluxDB;
- Experience in system profiling would be a very good plus.