Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
Security-network engineer with deep knowledge in security-network design for IT company;
Environment: F5 (A10), Palo Alto, OpenStack, Staging and production services of the product, Cisco network, Cloud, etc.
- Experience to work with F5, Palo Alto, Mcafee, SIEM/Radius, Proxy;
- Deep understanding of NAT, IPS/IDS signatures, Firewall rules, DPI (we will ask sophisticated technical details on interview);
- Develop security architecture for medium sized projects;
- Understand security change management and know how to follow best practices;
- Experienced with implementation of best practices of security in mid-sized projects;
- Good English skills: be able both verbally and in written explain your point of view and answer the question on both technical and non-technical language. There are no Russian or Ukrainian peers on the project;
- Have a deep knowledge in managing routing, switching, firewall rules, access lists, IPS/IDS signatures;
- Have a deep knowledge in managing network of medium-sized IT-company;
- Good English user both speaking and writing (upper-intermediate).
Role and responsibility:
- Manage and develop security solutions (see environment section);
- Follow corporate processes and change management procedure;
- Apply required network configuration in order to support business processes;
- Implement security-best practices in network architecture.