Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Security Engineer who will join to the development of new bespoke white label application to manage Health Savings accounts for its clients. Our client is one of the most well-known and funded startups in its industry, based in the United States. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive American market.
The candidate will be a part of brand new project team to create top-notch system from scratch, acting as expert in technologies with dedicated innovation resources. The project goal is to build and set up new scalable product and increase time to market for the system.
The team is responsible for all aspects of building the product, from ideation to creation. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within the project.
- Building repeatable and automated solutions;
- Augmenting existing monitoring solutions;
- Reporting on key metrics related to role;
- Implement security requirements to solution architecture;
- Compliance audit of configuration of Azure and it’s components;
- Designing and build tooling to augment the workflow of engineering teams;
- Increasing release automation and build release safety metrics;
- Troubleshooting issues occurred in development, production environments;
- To review architecture and infrastructure that are in use;
- To work under optimization and bottlenecks, make it cost effective;
- To review DR infrastructure;
- To conduct improvement roadmap and to be ready to execute recommendations if needed.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Proven knowledge and expertise in CI/CD best practices (blue/green deployments, canary release, other practices for zero downtime deployments);
- Good understanding of principles: key vault, encryption protocols, VPN, network security, security groups, log management, OS hardening;
- Good knowledge of application vulnerabilities and mitigation practices;
- Secure SDLC, deep understanding of needed security steps and practices;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of at least one of scripting language;
- Good knowledge of (Azure) PowerShell as a tool for assessment and rollout of configuration;
- Working experience with Azure cloud platform (majority of Azure services, IaC: ARM templates, etc.);
- Experience with virtualization / containerization, release management and artifact repository tools are an advantage;
- To be capable to provide consulting services, in case of demand.