Do you believe that building successful solutions comes from a clever mix of technologies, new or older, common sense and great collaboration? Working on building a beautiful application gives you the adrenaline rush? Do you believe in building a solution that will impact millions? Do you know the difference between little 'a' agile and capital A agile? Is V8 not about cylinders and Webpack, not a lunch box? If you answer yes to all questions then we want to meet you!
- Computer Science degree (BS or MS) or equivalent experience;
- 4+ years proven experience in building secure, scalable production infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge of AWS stack (at least 2+ years experience);
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix;
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with building production-ready Monitoring & Alerting systems;
- DB Administration experience;
- Good knowledge of scripting language (Python/Go);
- English (Professional working proficiency).
Will be a plus:
- Strong knowledge of DevOps practices;
- Good understanding of Network layers;
- Experience with Security audit and Cryptography.
You will be:
- Working in Agile environment;
- Accountable for keeping a high level of collaboration;
- Accountable for the quality of the provided solutions and following agreed best practices;
- Build CI/CD, Monitoring and Alerting systems for multiple products;
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders;
- Setup of all needed environments in coordination with the infrastructure team;
- May help to organize digital events (Data hacks, Software Hackathons, etc.);
- May interview potential hires;
- Risks assessment and mitigation;
- Have fun! Learn new skills, experiment and share with the team.