Intellias is working as partner for Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank in scaling of engineering capacity and deliver great software.
The client is a Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank. We are starting the innovative project in area of Card payments, reporting, accounting.
Goal of project is to implement modern infrastructure to achieve Customers growth, Increase sales & x-sell, Improve customer service, current IT landscape optimization and simplification.
Project team will be 60+ people splitted on several streams/ cross-functional teams.
Delivery Model: Scrum.
Project roadmap: 2-3 years (we are planning long-term engagement of the team).
- Good understanding of DLP, SIEM, IPS, NGFW technologies;
- Have an experience of National Bank of Ukraine information security requirements;
- Good understanding of PCI DSS standard and it’s implementation steps;
- Have an experience to implement encryption protocols for both stored and transmitted data;
- Good understanding of threat modeling for custom and ‘of the shelf’ products;
- Good knowledge of OWASP TOP10 and OWASP ASVS;
- Have an experience in vulnerability management practices and know how to configure VM tools;
- Have an experience with auth protocols OAuth, SAML, Kerberos;
- Have an experience with applying security controls in ongoing development project (Secure Software Development Lifecycle);
- Have and experience of securing payment systems;
- Have a good communication skill both verbal and writing;
- Industry certifications will be a plus (CISSP/OSCP or similar).
- Apply security controls in ongoing development project;
- Align with national and internal security/regulatory requirements;
- Communicate with development team to explain security requirements;
- Provide with security trainings for the development team;
- Develop documentation and security requirements for the development team;
- Develop reports based on assessed risks;
- Develop reports based on implemented security controls in SDLC.