Our client is a big international bank. Data Platform is a distributed, high redundancy, high throughput global distribution platform for mission-critical financial data. It provides best-in-class reference data delivery across all of the Company’s businesses, supporting more than 400 internal client applications. The Platform ensures that data delivery is fast, secure, fault-tolerant, and always available while providing high flexibility for integrations between disparate systems along with extensive customizability for subscribing to data events.
- The successful candidate will engage laterally with partner development teams, business analysts, and operations/support engineers, while owning the SDLC through best practice DevOps tooling;
- The successful candidate has a comprehensive understanding of enterprise systems design and development, enabling arbitrary horizontal scalability and redundancy while maximizing system throughput and safety;
- He or she will also oversee release efforts and be on rotation for on-call support.
- 5+ years of functional programming experience in a functional language like Scala or Haskell;
- Strong understanding of fundamental functional programming principles;
- Mastery of algorithms and their applications;
- Must be familiar with the following technologies: Akka, MongoDB, Kafka;
- Docker, Openshift;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, events, messaging);
- Strong history of contributing to excellence in enterprise programs;
- Strong experience managing the development of enterprise delivery systems;
- Able to be hands-on and take ownership of projects’ deliverables;
- Demonstrable history of strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Have a sound macro view of the working of the financial services domain;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Experience with Scrum team management, SDLC.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the workings of financial institutions, specifically investment banks.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics or similar technical specialization.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Technical Team Lead/ Senior Scala Developer
Scala, MongoDB, Scrum, Kafka, English, REST, Docker, CI/CD, SDLC, AKKA, OpenShift
Technical Team Lead
Scala, MongoDB, Kafka, Docker, CI/CD, AKKA, OpenShift
Senior Scala Developer
Scala, MongoDB, Scrum, Kafka, Docker, CI/CD, AKKA, OpenShift