Following rapid growth over the last 8 years, Intellias now invests into a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2021 will define our focus on high-potential segments/geos/domains and the launch of the new high value service offerings. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to increase our capacity in support and consulting sales/ presales/ account management departments during the new engagements.
- Maintenance of corporate marketing material library - Sales Collateral (updates, improvements);
- Conducting administrative duties to assist the sales and marketing departments;
- Providing data and marketing materials to help the sales/presales team;
- Additional account-based research;
- Assistance with orders and specific customers/prospect requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Previous work experience (1+ year) in IT domain (marketing, administration, sales operations);
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially MS PowerPoint and Excel;
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Analytical and multitasking skills;
- Content writing skills will be a plus;
- At least B2 + level of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German, Polish, Arabic, Hebrew languages;
- Experience with Adobe CS.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.