Following rapid growth over the last decade Intellias continuously invests into growth of its Sales & Marketing organization. Increased growth goals require additional lead sources as well as improvement and scaling of sales activities. In order to address them we open a position of Sales Representative in USA.
At this position you will be responsible for generating leads and opportunities yourself as well as handing marketing-generated ones. Your primary goal will be qualifying leads and moving them further through pipeline stages, eventually winning new business and generating revenue for the company.
- At least 5 years of experience of Sales or Account Management in Software Engineering Services industry;
- Experience of selling to US-based enterprise customers, deep understanding of their culture and business practices;
- Industry expertise in Automotive, Transport/Logistics, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, or Telecom would be a plus;
- Good understanding of modern software development practices and processes, both industry-specific and generic (e.g. Agile, DevOps);
- Great communication and presentation skills. Fluent (preferably native) English is must;
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets;
- Demonstrable track-record of B2B software services sales to large technology companies;
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at VP/C- level), and close the deals with large enterprises;
- Existing network of potential buyers within US or global corporations will be a big plus;
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain personal relationship with a network of potential buyers;
- Ability to operate efficiently in remote context, as a part of international, geographically distributed team;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently;
- Good understanding and experience of usage for modern B2B sales techniques: from lead generation to negotiation and post-sales account development;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to take risks and operate in conditions of high uncertainty;
- Technical background will be a big plus.