Following rapid growth over the last decade Intellias continuously invests into growth of its Sales & Marketing organization. Increased growth goals require additional lead sources as well as improvement and scaling of sales activities. In order to address them we open a position of Sales Representative in our Kyiv location.
At this position you will be responsible for generating leads and opportunities yourself as well as handing marketing-generated ones. Your primary goal will be qualifying leads and moving them further through pipeline stages, eventually winning new business and generating revenue for the company.
- At least 5 years of experience in international IT Services/Outsourcing sales, with focus on Western Europe and/or North America;
- Experience of work in large IT outsourcing companies is a must;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), fluent English is a must. German will be a big plus;
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets;
- Demonstrable track-record of B2B software services sales to large technology companies;
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at VP/Director level), and close the deals with large enterprises;
- Existing network of potential buyers matching our target criteria will be a big plus;
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain personal relationship with a network of potential buyers;
- Good understanding and experience of usage for modern B2B sales techniques: from lead generation to negotiation and post-sales account development;
- Experience with Automotive Software, Energy and/or Fintech markets will be a plus;
- Experience selling to DACH-based customers, deep understanding of their culture and business practices will be a plus;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to take risks and operate in conditions of high uncertainty;
- Technical background and good understanding of the software product development process and life cycle will be a plus.