About this Role:
To support its rapid growth, Intellias seeks to hire experienced Sales Executive in Ukraine to join our newly formed regional business unit in North America; initially reporting to the division's President. This position is highly exciting and compatible if you...
- Love B2B software and services sales, can identify and generate leads for net-new accounts, maximize profitability within her or his sales territory, develop relations with prospects throughout the entire sales cycle, and win/close renewable business;
- Have a highly polished personal brand (especially on LinkedIn), an expansive professional network, and have complimented your sales behavior and technique with digital and social selling skills to drive engagement among modern buyers;
- Hold yourself accountable to promoting team success, deliver high impact results with low ego, lead yourself with a growth mindset and purpose, and have an insatiable desire to learn.
Role Related Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of market dynamics particularly in the Automotive, Transport/Logistics, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and/or Telecom industries;
- Demonstrable understanding of the IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets, and modern software development practices and processes, both industry-specific and generic (e.g. Agile, DevOps);
- Strong understanding and experience with modern B2B sales processes and techniques;
- Experience selling into mid-market and large enterprise customers within the U.S., able to identify, navigate and build relationships with a buying committee to gain access and sponsorship within matrix organizations;
- Engage buyers and customers in a Consultative Celling sales approach;
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously while being able to close deals of various complexities, sizes and sales cycle;
- Occasionally travel throughout the territory and visit prospects and customers on a recurring basis;
- Maintain CRM records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts while continually assessing and communicating goal attainment statuses;
- Be a brand advocate during all customer and prospect interactions while identifying new opportunities that drive value;
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to identify new business opportunities;
- Strong presentation skills to be able to speak comfortably and effectively in front of large audiences at virtual or onsite events;
- Technical background or orientation is a plus.