About this Role:
To support its rapid growth, Intellias seeks to hire a Sales Development Representative in Ukraine to join our newly formed regional business unit in North America; initially reporting to the division's President. This position is highly exciting and compatible if you...
- Love B2B software and services sales, hunting for new accounts, and engaging prospects that have expressed an interest through inbound channels, understanding their key problems to help you drive the lead qualification process and establish sales qualified appointments;
- Have a highly polished personal brand (especially on LinkedIn), an expansive professional network, and have complimented your sales behavior and technique with digital and social selling skills to drive engagement among modern buyers;
- Hold yourself accountable to promoting team success, deliver high impact results with low ego, lead yourself with a growth mindset and purpose, and have an insatiable desire to learn.
Role Related Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of market dynamics particularly in the Automotive, Transport/Logistics, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and/or Telecom industries;
- Demonstrable understanding of the IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets, and modern software development practices and processes, both industry-specific and generic (e.g. Agile, DevOps);
- Strong understanding and experience with modern B2B sales processes and techniques;
- Experience focusing on inbound and outbound lead qualification, identifying and researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects and qualifying leads that progress to sales qualified appointments;
- Engage buyers and customers in a Consultative Selling sales approach;
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously during early stages of the funnel;
- Maintain CRM records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts while continually assessing and communicating goal attainment statuses;
- Be a brand advocate during all customer and prospect interactions while identifying new opportunities that drive value;
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to identify new business opportunities;
- Strong presentation skills to be able to speak comfortably and effectively in front of large audiences at virtual or onsite events;
- Technical background or orientation is a plus.