The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.
Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services of the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their own solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in application of other users.
Connected to the Platform’s cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could “see around the corner” to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
Join the team to participate in development of a real-time cartography Web solution which is a part of the Platform product. Location and sensor data which is collected from multiple sources should be represented as vector tiles which are then rendered in a client to provide tool-set to data analytics and software developers who brings their data and implements their use cases using the Platform SDK.
We look for the engineers with 2D/3D rendering experience that would like to join our JS team to build first-class visualization tool that is an essential part of the Platform DevKit.
- Participate in development of the world-class level visualization solution;
- Take part in technical discussion to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Perform engineering activities;
- Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade offs to management;
- Participate in design of the custom vector tiles format.
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience;
- OOP, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Knowledge of graphical algorithms, 3D rendering or similar technologies e.g. game engine development;
- Knowledge of graphics APIs (preferable WebGL);
- Experience with Web development using HTML5/CSS3, JQuery, WebGL, three.js, Node.js or willingness to work with this technology stack;
- Experience with MapBox renderer and Google ProtoBuffers is an advantage;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gerrit, Git);
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Upper intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Willing to travel to Western Europe.