- Maintain a happy working lively environment;
- Maintain relationship with different office supplies and upkeep providers and request any works required to office;
- Liaise with other Group offices and staff;
- Overseeing all everyday functions concerning the office;
- Sorting the mail as well as post office duties (dealing with incoming mail, faxes and post);
- Ordering office supplies;
- Office decoration tasks;
- Data management and filing, screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, meeting and greeting visitors, making appointments;
- Liaising and coordinating with suppliers;
- PA duties for the senior management team.
- Education: University degree.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Customer Service;
- Telephone etiquette;
- Communication proficiency;
- Good Listening Skills;
- Strong Interpersonal Skills;
- Language requirements: English–B1;
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.