Join our exciting journey building the future of how smart local services are offered and consumed in a digital world based on our next generation AI-powered platform.
You drive the QA process and make sure that the technical team understands the business and quality requirements so that we deliver outstanding features and products to our customers.
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Product Owners on requirements elicitation and elaboration of Stories and Test Cases;
- Support Product Owners with prioritizing and breaking down of EPICs into Stories and smaller deliverables;
- Work from ambiguous requirements, uncover implied and missing requirements, find boundary conditions;
- Collect non-functional requirements and convert them into test plans;
- Support Acceptance Criteria elaboration and drive the QA of solutions to ensure features and functions have been implemented as expected;
- Clarify business rules and capture these for automated verification;
- Define and implement test strategies and test data management;
- Answer questions from the technical team swiftly and decisively while leaving the team ’space’ to explore different solutions;
- Work closely with developers during implementation to ensure appropriate type and levels of testing;
- Execute manual tests;
- Define and implement automated tests, where necessary;
- Drive the root cause analysis for pre-production and production issues;
- Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of existing QA and BA processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes;
- Communicate and escalate (quality) risk and issues to the appropriate level.
- Ability to create well-defined testable User Stories including acceptance criteria and help the team to perform testing;
- Have an understanding what to test and deliver while collaborating with product owners;
- Ability to simplify, standardize and document complex concepts, data models and/or processes;
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC;
- Business acumen and experience with and requirements elicitation;
- Skilled in using a variety of testing tools and techniques at all levels in the testing pyramid as well as in non-functional testing;
- Solid API and Web Service testing skills (REST, WebAPI);
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD);
- problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Work under minimal supervision. Normally receive no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments;
- Having worked in Agile/Scrum environment using Jira and Confluence;
- Agile/Lean mindset.
Nice to have:
- Experience of test automation;
- Managerial Experience.
- Quality assurance, Test automation, Business Analysis, Requirements elicitation, User Stories, Agile.