Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Proxy Product Owner who will join to the development of new bespoke white label application to manage Health Savings accounts for its clients. Our client is one of the most well-known and funded startups in its industry, based in the United States. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive American market.
- Acting as a Product Owner proxy;
- Requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions;
- Backlog refinement and syncing product plan with a roadmap;
- Defining requirements in a form of User Story with clear/precise acceptance criteria;
- Supporting development team;
- Defining best practices;
- Work with customer proposition and technology teams to elicit product requirements;
- Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand;
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc;
- Facilitate, understand and contribute to technical discussions;
- Support development - i.e. handover, answer questions, supervise what is delivered;
- Help business in scoping requirements and apprise them of various solutions alternatives in order to set achievable requirements which meet business objectives;
- Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams;
- Prepare detailed component functional specifications;
- Define cost effective and detailed technology solutions that meet scoped business requirements in line with guiding principles;
- Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stakeholders;
- Together with Delivery Manager build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology;
- Work closely with Development and QA teams during development and testing phase;
- Manage JIRA backlog.
- Good communication skills in English - verbal and written;
- Ability to thoroughly document results of analysis to effectively represent business requirements;
- 4+ years of experience as Business Analyst in the field of software development;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with technical understanding;
- Ability and willingness to work through details, including where required;
- Understand and define user workflows;
- Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills;
- Knowledge of software development business and product life-cycle models;
- English: Upper-intermediate or above;
- A Highly organized and detail-oriented, fast learner;
- Experience in stakeholders interviewing techniques;
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Tools (Jira, Confluence, GIT, SVN).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Healthcare or Fintech domain;
- Experience with Client-Server architecture, Cloud solutions.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.