Our customer location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
We are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
- Directing and managing several, medium to large-sized, and moderately to highly complex projects;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Ensuring that adequate and qualified staffing is assigned for each of the major project areas, in consultation with the appropriate functional managers and team leaders;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation, UML diagrams to be relevant and within defined level of comprehensiveness;
- Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results - within time and budget - as specified in the project plan;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Producing agreed regular progress reports on the project status for the Program Committee and company management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- 4+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
- Previous experience with software development in C/C++/C#/Java/Python/SQL is a plus;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry is a must;
- Experience in managing teams of 10-30 people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Well understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving interdependencies;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.