The customer is developing an electronic control unit for a premium German car manufacturer used to download HD map data in NDS format from an OEM cloud and supply the required map content to the automated driving unit in the vehicle via the ADASIS V3 interface. The software providing the ADASIS data must meet safety aspects according to ISO26262.
The project aims to verify software testing on the integration level of components (SWE.5) for an ECU for highly automated driving.
An SW environment based on Google Test is used to create and execute the test cases. The components are embedded in this environment, and the input and output interfaces are tested with test data sets.
- Manage project (or portfolio);
- Track project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Suggest improvements in established metrics and KPI;
- Form your team and control turnover;
- Be in close contact with your team as well as a team of a customer to ensure a high level of integration and alignment between teams;
- Be a change agent to introduce best engineering practices to your teams;
- Keep a focus on the continuous improvement;
- Facilitate meetings (dailies, retrospective, etc.) for the team.
- Project management experience with international customers;
- Proven experience of successful project delivery in all phases from estimation to production;
- Solid understanding of SDLC and quality assurance principles;
- Strong understanding of and applied experience with Agile development principles;
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate others and improve the team spirit;
- Highly motivated, proactive, results-oriented personality, ability to multitask, works under pressure, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Strong problem solver;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English.
Higher Education: Higher education in IT.